Scientific Board on Education and Research
The Scientific Board on Education and Research at the Middle East Fertility Society is a body composed of highly-esteemed well-published clinicians and well-funded scientists of Middle-Eastern descent representing the scientific clout of the society. For the first time, so many eminent scientific figures from our region join together to vest their prestige in an ambitious scientific endeavor aimed at improving management of the infertile population of the Middle East.
Mission and Goals:
1. Overseeing the scientific educational activities of MEFS, taking ownership of the annual main scientific program, workshops, and regional scientific events.
2. Developing best practice protocols for the management of infertility and reproductive health.
3. Developing culture-sensitive ethics guidelines for fertility practice in the Middle-East.
4. Establishing a rich research platform to encourage exchange of ideas and collaborations across the region.
5. Launching initiatives to enhance patient awareness and education.
6. Supporting efforts to promote the culture of Certification and Accreditation.
Physicians in the fields of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Urology, Human Reproduction and Genetics.
Researchers in the fields of Reproductive Biology, Molecular Biology, Epidemiology and Genetics.
Nurses and social assistants.
Candidates should be affiliates of an academic institution or organization.
Candidates should be authors on 20 peer-reviewed articles or more in PubMed or Scopus.
You have question ? Need an information ? Contact the MEFS Central Office.